Established in 2014 by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Hospitality Holding LLC (“RAKHH”) is an integrated, hospitality asset owner and manager. It was formed with a mandate to consolidate, asset manage, operate and develop a diverse portfolio of hotels, logistics, restaurants and leisure assets. RAKHH oversees the operations of subsidiaries that comprise the entire value chain of the group.
Its subsidiaries include:
- RAK National Hotels LLC (“RAKNH”), which owns hotels and resorts ranging from upscale to luxury in urban, desert and beach locations in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. These include: the Hilton Garden Inn Ras Al Khaimah, Hilton Resort and Spa, Rixos Bab Al Bahr and The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert
- Stirling Hospitality Advisors (“SHA”), the group’s advisory arm which provides hospitality asset management, development and advisory services to group subsidiaries as well as private hospitality sector asset owners and developers
- RAK Hospitality Logistics LLC (“RAKHL”), which provides logistics, support and tailored destination management services to Ras Al Khaimah’s hospitality sector
- RAK Leisure LLC (“RAKL”), the group’s hospitality operating arm whose commercial activities solely focus on dining, entertainment, leisure operations and hospitality services.
- RAKHH is deeply rooted in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah and as a leading sector focused hospitality organization, aims to complement the Emirate’s ambitious growth plans